Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CLUNKER Movie Script on Massify

This is a link to my best screenplay. Although the 2nd draft is better, you will definitely get the concept and what I wanted to convey when I wrote this draft.

It was uploaded to Massify.com, a great resource for the film industry, and is still WGA protected.

Keep in mind, this was written in less than 90 days by an individual with NO prior writing experience for screenplays (until my intense, free, online self-training), but it's fairly impressive, if I must say. Although reviewers on triggerstreet.com wanted to point out its faults, they couldn't deny making it clear that I was onto something. After reading many screenplays on that site, I think I did quite well.

If you enjoy travel, romance, comedy, family situations, have experienced financial highs and lows-- you will probably enjoy reading this. Please do not take the time to make or send corrections as that was handled in the revision, which isn't published. Thanks!

"CLUNKER"

Logline-- "CLUNKER" is the story of a bankrupt auto-finance accountant who is forced to sell timeshares for an unethical sales team in Mexico, while a company non-frat policy forbids him to see his lover, a hotel waitress.

This is a video I made for the promo. I used "SWISH" for the animation, some photos, a graphics program, and my own voice. I linked it into triggerstreet when I put it up, and also received a number of emails from people who said I had an "obvious level of dedication and commitment to my screenplay" that they probably "hadn't seen in anyone", so that was very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I hope you can see some humor in this. If you can, please bookmark or pass it on, much appreciated.