Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I WILL BE BACK -- THEREFORE I AM

I tried to stay off the blog for a month, while "CLUNKER" occupied the main post spot. Apparently, I couldn't do it, falling a few days short. Seems I love to write.

So, happy 2010, all. Seems a lot like 2009 after all the smoke and hypomania clears, doesn't it? But, for true artists, hypomania never goes away, and that's why I'm back to posting!

A lot has happened in a month, and I'm not going to blow all of that in one blog post, we do want to conserve our resources here. Just as in screenwriting -- can't do all the good jokes in act one, to follow with nothing. Screenwriter note -- that's referred to as "top heavy", not a good thing, at least in writing.

What's in store, for sure? A move -- yep, you'll find out where, how, why -- all of it. A career change -- AGAIN! The progress of my rescued kittens! My ongoing love-hate relationship with home renovation! All about TRIGGERSTREET.COM! "CLUNKER" and where it has gone in a month! If INKTIP.COM is a hoax, or not. Could you be a READER, and why would you want to (it's all about the pain!)?

So, an update, screenwriter tip, and insight into "hypomania", which you can find on "the google". Plus a "trailer" for the upcoming stuff. Thanks for being loyal!

FADE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I hope you can see some humor in this. If you can, please bookmark or pass it on, much appreciated.