Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 "CLUNKER" SCRIPT LAUNCH

Launching into 2010, I figured it's time to finally unleash the campaign for my "CLUNKER" movie script. Here's what it entails --

*Script -- 110 pages of rom-com funniness that might bring a tear to your eye, or so I hope!
*Inktip -- a listing on inktip.com, which I'm not so enthusiastic about right now, but it's worth a shot for the price.
*Video -- which depicts the opening scene and my mission -- to get "CLUNKER" recognized through every alternative method possible.
*Facebook -- a "fan" page for the script / movie, complete with videos, graphics, my fake posters for the film, a "Discussions" tab where fans can cast their favorite actors for roles in the film, and a chance for FANS to win a three-night trip to Mexico if the screenplay is ever produced.
*Movieset -- yep, we're on Movieset.com, too!
*Networking -- with actors and other industry types, which is going surprisingly well.

It's all worth a shot, and doing more for my screenplay than it would sitting in a dark drawer. Check out the vid for a laugh!





If you enjoyed that, PLEASE become a Facebook FAN on this page, you just have to click at the top of the page, and it makes you eligible for the FREE TRIP TO MEXICO!

IF you want a copy of the script for your own reading pleasure, just go to Facebook, sign up as a FAN, and then also FAN on Movieset (links below), contact me at BrianBurkeB@gmail.com and I will send you your very own copy! It's that easy!

Thanks all, wishing you and yours the best in 2010!---Brian Burke
CLICK HERE FOR OUR "CLUNKER" FB page! WE NEED YOU AS A FAN!!!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR "MOVIESET" PAGE!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're joining us on MovieSet.com, Brian. Looks like you need to flesh out your site a bit. Please let us know what we can do to help support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colleen, the experience with "Movieset.com" has been amazing, from the fantastic product that it is, to the outgoing technical support, I'm highly impressed!

    Readers, if you want "behind the scenes" film info, want to produce your own short or feature, or are looking for a new way to launch your latest "pride and joy", I highly suggest you check out Movieset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the video~clever! :)

    Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now follow you on facebook...liked the video.
    thanks for dropping by and saying howdy on my blog..jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jackie, I found you through B.P., of course, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I hope you can see some humor in this. If you can, please bookmark or pass it on, much appreciated.