Thursday, November 19, 2009

BRASS BRADS

So, yesterday I went on a search for some brass brads since I'll be doing another round of printing scripts. My obvious choice was to go to "Office Depot", or is it "Office Max", because we only have one of the two and they start with the same name and look like twins. Whatever.

In I go and spot "fasteners" listed on one of the aisle boards, would have to be there, right? Staples, clips, key rings... anything but brads. I search every aisle.

Finally, a lady takes me back to the fastening aisle and shows be a small cylinder of brads, where usually there's a giant rivet head there was a small piece that looked the size of an eraser tip. Great, not.

I ended up online, you can forget the ACCO's in a smaller city. This town even has a Facebook page trying to urge Target to build here. Geesh.

Looks like I'll be getting most of my goods over the web, for scripts, and from Target.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find brass washers in Germany... we simply haven't any brass washers here. I bought them via scriptbuddy.com, because they got good shipping costs. I also bought the 1.25" fasteners there, though we also have them in Germany... anyway, I thought I might kill two birds with one stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link ref, Sarah, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I hope you can see some humor in this. If you can, please bookmark or pass it on, much appreciated.