Saturday, September 26, 2009

NEWS FLASH

News flash: not really, what that means is I have about five inches of crabgrass covering one and a half acres, and I'm hoping the riding mower doesn't have a flat this time. I also have a list of chores, must attend "grocery shopping night", and then have to get up early to take Caesar the Dog on a charity benefit dogwalk with the Lovely Wife.

Fridays aren't much for scripting. This will auto upload on Saturday.

However, if you notice the box on the right, I've written seventy-seven pages of a new script in less than a week, all quality stuff. Yes, it's possible. And, there has already been some rewriting and polishing going on. My only problem is that this one will turn out to be about one-hundred-fifty pages, so I know I have to go back and do some chopping, cut a scene or two. Good problem to have.

I'd share some of the script but my mentors advise against it; in fact, some scribes openly state that they have no problem stealing ideas. I guess they need to, have fun with that if you're creatively inept and inclined to do so.

In "What Else Happened This Week?", I put Maus the Cat back on wet food, Caesar the Dog tore our bedspread again, and our neighbor has been surreptitiously moving out. Was it something we said?

Wishing you all a good weekend---Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I hope you can see some humor in this. If you can, please bookmark or pass it on, much appreciated.